Transfer paper for sublimation printing.
We offer 45, 65, 85 and 105 gsm grades as well as a Tacky version.
- 45gsm can be used for industrial volume printing in combination with classical or high density inks
- 65gsm is widely used for all general applications and can reduce costs in combination with HD inks
- 85gsm is a standard grade recommended for example with Epson Surecolor SC-F type machines. It handles the higher ink loads required to compensate for weaker (colour) inks.
- 105gsm is suitable for very heavy ink loads and therefore applicable for applications where a lot of ink is needed to achieve the desired colour density, yet avoid paper cockling.
- Tacky is beneficial when sublimating to dimensionally unstable fabrics (fabrics with stretch or high shrinkage). The thermo-formed tack helps to retain the shape of the fabric and prevent slippage during transfer.
All prices listed are indicative only and provided on a per square metre basis to aid comparison. For example, a 1.62m wide roll of 'lite65' is 150m in length, and therefore 243m2 per roll.